Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your Library Account
Subject Guides
Contact Us

Cultural Capital: Brexit

Guide to support events in the Library, College and the wider environment.
About Brexit
Britain voted on whether to remain in the European Union on the 23rd June 2016.
52% of those who cast a vote were in favour of leaving, and 48% voting to remain.
After more than 3 years of negotiations and parliamentary debates, the UK still has not completely agreed a fully acceptable deal.

Books & E-Books

Useful statistics, reports and articles from our Library Databases

Channel 4 Guide to Brexit

Useful websites