Skills for Study is an interactive e-learning resource offering online modules or tutorials on a variety of essential study skills.
The modules are:
Within Skills for Study you’ll find:
Skills for Study is available both on and off campus.
The first time you access Skills for Study, you will be prompted to agree to Terms and Conditions by supplying details such as your name and college email, when you have done this you will be directed to Skills for Study, you will not be required to complete this page again. You can then sign in using your Bradford College login details.
To Log in to Skills for Study:
- Click on the Student log in button in the top right-hand corner of the web page
- You will need to create an account if this is the first time you are using Skills for Study.
- Click on "Continue with your Institution account"
- Select Bradford College from the list of Institutions
- Enter your College IT username and password
- Create your account entering your first and last name and your College email address
- Tick that you have read the Terms & Conditions and then Click on "Create account"
- Once you have created your account you can log in using the "Email" option from the Student log in screen
Cite them right online is the essential referencing guide to how to reference and cite a wide range of resources correctly. Cite them right online also provides guidance on understanding how to avoid plagiarism.
On and off campus access is via your Bradford College login details, you will be asked to enter your college username and password.
Cite them right online is based on the latest edition of the popular textbook Cite them right by Richard Pears and Graham Shields.