1. Go to library.bradfordcollege.ac.uk
2. Click on the Finding Resources link, choose All Guides and find Health and Social Care in the list
3. Find the tab for E-Books and click on one of the books to view. Log in to the e-book and click on Read Online. Find a chapter or section that might be useful for your course or research topic. This can relate to health care, health inequalities, equality & diversity, safeguarding.
2. Find the tab for Databases and Journals and click on the link to Issues.
4. Log in to Issues using the Your Home Institution button.
5. Enter your search terms in the search box, or browse using one of the topics to find an article that might be useful for your research topic. Here you can be a lot more specific - eg. search for info on alcohol abuse, diet and health, even coronavirus.