Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform
The O’Reilly Safari Learning Platform includes more than 38,000 book titles and more than 30,000 hours of video. The content includes code snippets, certification preparation materials, practice exercises, training videos, and much more.
Help Using O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform
The O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform is available to all Bradford College staff and students.
To create your O'Reilly account follow these steps:
- Go to the O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform
- Enter your Bradford College email address. You will have access immediately, but you will need to validate your account.
- To complete the validation process and set up your password, check your college email for the "Welcome to O'Reilly" email.
- Select the link in the email to create your password and set up your personal O'Reilly account.
Here’s a quick look at some of the key features in O'Reilly.
1) Quick & Advanced search, with filtering. .
2) Playlists, where you can save and organize your favorites.
3) Topics - to browse and customize.
4) Tutorials and Learning paths - expert guided lessons.
- Learn anywhere, anytime.
- Get unlimited access to Safari content
- Read offline or online
- Never lose your place — all your devices are automatically synced
- Adjustable text display for comfort, with font size controls and ‘night mode’