You will have to set up your Bradford College IT account on a computer which is on the college network.
Any PC in the college should do, including those in the ATC.
Enter your ID Number in the username box
Enter the following code in the password box:
First initial of your first name
Date of birth using ddmmyy
First initial of your surname
eg. Paula Right born on the 1st March 1988 would be p010388r
You should then create your own password using letters, numbers, uppercase and symbols.
1. Go to the Bradford College website at https://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Students
3. Click on the link to Email, Office 365.
Enter your email address – this is your ID number followed by @bradfordcollege.ac.uk (for example, email@example.com). Then enter your Bradford College IT password. You should now see your college email inbox.
As a student at Bradford College you have been provided with an Office 365 account, which includes your Bradford College email address.
Members of staff will send essential information regarding your course to this account, so it is a good idea to to check it regularly or forward messages to your personal account.
To forward your college email, please set up a mail forwarding rule on Office 365 using the following process:
1. Log on to Office 365 by using the “Email, Office 365” link on the Student Links and Resources page (https://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/student-portal)
2. Once logged on to Office 365 email, click the cog icon in the top right hand corner and search for “Forward”. The option to choose the forwarding rule should appear.
3. Select the “Start Forwarding” button and complete your personal email address. You can choose to keep a copy of the forwarded message if you wish
|Library Services||01274 08 8257||
|Library Services, David Hockney Building, Bradford College, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY.|